We strongly advise our clients to make use of our hosting services during the initial implementation of a new web site. This gives both of us the opportunity to learn about traffic patterns, server utilization, network load (bandwidth consumption) and all the other variables that influence the establishment of a server installation on your premises. When you are ready to operate web servers in your facility, we are ready to help you get established. We offer:
- Equipment and software recommendations tailored to your anticipated load volumes, with incremental recommendations to accommodate growth. We will assist you in determining and analyzing the cost-benefit ratios associated with various levels of system availability.
- Facility recommendations to achieve the level of operation that is consistent with your business plan. This includes changes to your building to provide the climate and power conditioning needed for proper operation of your servers.
- Installation of the equipment and software in your facility to bring your site live.
- Interface to the communications vendors (including management of the receipt of competitive bids) necessary to tie your equipment into the Internet infrastructure.
- Training in the use of the operating system, software and web authoring tools as appropriate for your installation.
- Training for your existing customer support staff in the general internet questions that will arise from your new web site.
- Detailed procedures for the operation and maintenance of your systems.
Our services range from creating a blueprint for installation to full-service implementation of all phases of your on-site facility. Let us help you manage the risk of a new business venue, while applying our expertise to maximizing your opportunity to be truly satisfied with your web site decision.